Who we are
Mgr. Martin Dymáček
attorney at law email@example.com +420 735 800 088
He graduated from the Faculty of Law at Masaryk University in Brno, LL. M. graduated from Stockholm University. Since 2011, he had been working in one of Prague's leading law offices specializing in pharmaceutical and medical law. Since 2015 he has been working in his own law office. He specializes in public health insurance, representing clients in relations with health insurance companies and providing general legal services. He also focuses on spatial planning and building and planning permission proceedings. Martin also works as municipal representative in Husinec and also as lecturer in the legal areas he is dealing with.
- advised clients in connection with hundreds of administrative proceedings held by the State Institute for Drug Control and the Ministry of Health
- is the author of several constitutional complaints that ended successfully and of petitions to annul parts of the Public Health Insurance Act
- has extensive experience in representing clients before administrative courts, including the Supreme Administrative Court
- knows in detail the issue of reimbursement of medicines and medical devices from health insurance
- prepares and comments on legislation related to pharmaceutical and medical devices law
JUDr. Alena Pániková Šildová
attorney at law firstname.lastname@example.org +420 777 994 874
Alena received her master's degree in law at Charles University in Prague, where she also received the degree of JUDr. She had been working as a junior lawyer in a law office in Prague, where she focused on general practice. Since her studies, she has also focused on pharmaceutical and medical law and since 2015 she has been cooperating with Martin in DYMACEKLEGAL.
Here she focuses on corporate agenda, real estate law (transactions, owner's statements) and general legal agenda. She also prepares lectures and seminars.